We are working together as a team to take all necessary precautions against the spread of COVID-19. We put the well-being of our guests and team members first, and are taking the below steps to help lessen the impact of the virus.
- Team members exhibiting symptoms will be sent home immediately. All team members will be required to make daily attestations to any COVID-19 related symptoms, as well as have their temperature taken.
- All team members will be required wear face masks and to wash or sanitize their hands on a regular basis.
- All team members and guests must remain 6 feet apart at all times.
- All guests are required to wear masks when not seated at their tables or when walking through the restaurant.
- Posters with preventative measures are hung in highly visible areas throughout the workplace.
- Our team is using
CDC-approved sanitizing solution to wipe down all common surfaces as
frequently as possible:
- All countertop surfaces, tables, and chairs
- All menus, table tents, and salt and pepper shakers
- Point-of-Sale equipment
- All other frequently-touched surfaces such as door handles, light switches, doors, and restrooms.
- Straws will be available by request only.
- Guests may not be admitted if they are showing symptoms upon arrival, and may be refused service/asked to leave if they show symptoms while in the restaurant. Those symptoms include: coughing, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell. We greatly appreciate your understanding in this matter, as we have a responsibility to maintain the safety of our team and community.
- In Washington State, we are following the new guidelines for Open Air Dining, including continuously monitoring CO2 levels to ensure that they do not exceed more than 450ppm for 15 minutes. Please read more about this policy, here.
Matador Restaurants is now requiring guests to wear a face covering inside of our stores, or when outdoors on our patios and unable to maintain 6 feet of physical distance from others.
Matador Restaurants WILL lawfully refuse entry to any guests who are not wearing face coverings.
*We may have extra masks on hand for guests who forget to supply their own- please inquire with the Host.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), we will attempt to accommodate guests who indicate they have a disability or health condition that prevents them from wearing a face covering in an alternative manner that would continue to protect our team members and other guests while also providing our services (e.g., outdoor seating, providing curbside pick-up; no contact delivery; or assistance via phone/online services).
Guests may remove their face covering ONLY while seated at their table.
Guests will be required to wear their face covering when entering/exiting the restaurant, waiting for seating, moving about the restaurant, walking to/from the restrooms, and any other time they are unable to maintain 6 feet of physical distance from others while moving about the restaurant. Guests who do not follow these requirements will be politely reminded and then may be asked to leave for any additional violations.
We appreciate your understanding with this new temporary policy, which will remain in effect until further notice.